Travel with peace of mind!The trip of you life is on your doorstep. Unusual memories and experiences are scheduled, but what would happen if you fell sick or were injured, once you are there?
Be prepared and keep unexpected expenses from eating up your savings.
Unexpected and enormous medical expenses could test your financial stability unless you opt for travel insurance before your departure!
Youth Travel Insurance
- Designed exclusively for those under 30 years of age
- Offered at a reasonable price
- Covers trips for up to 365 days
- Starts from the date of purchase
- Flexible, it is offered a rate according to whether it includes a trip to the United States or not.
Canadian and Expat Traveller Insurance
- Designed for Canadian and expat Canadian travellers
- Unlimited coverage outside the province or territory in which the insured lives for:
- Emergency hospital medical care for Canadian residents and expats who travel outside their province or home
- Return home in case of a medical emergency
- Repatriation of remains
- Burial at destination
- 24h travel insurance
- Insureds of 50 years and + can choose to complete a questionnaire
Travel insurance for visitors to Canada
- Designed for people wishing to travel to Canada
- Can be purchased before or after your arrival in Canada, but it is recommended that the plan be purchased in advance to allow coverage from the start of your visit
- Includes all components of an emergency medical expense and 24/7 travel assistance plan